Monday, June 21, 2010

So far...great!




Hola,

I arrived in Houston and after an hour wait was on my way to the hotel (Hilton - Southwest...yeah I know). It's funny because I kept looking out for Peace Corps volunteer look-alikes at the airport. I was correct on 2/3 guesses. I can't believe I have to admit it, but I definitely brought the most luggage compared to the other three. / Llegue a Houston y despues de una hora de espera estaba en camino al hotel (Hilton-Southwest....si lo se). Es chistoso porque estaba en busqueda de gente que pareciera Voluntarios de Cuerpo de Paz en el aeropuerto. Sali correcta en 2/3. No creo que lo tenga que admitir, pero definitivamente traje la mayor cantidad de maletas en comparacion a los otros tres.

The volunteers I've met so far seem like great people. It's interesting how we are going through such similar experiences as far as thoughts, emotions, doubts, etc. / Los voluntarios que he conocido hasta ahora parecen ser gran gente. Es interesante como estamos pasando por experencias parecidas aserca los pensamientos, emociones, y dudas, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment